Thursday, June 18, 2015

Bonita "You Blue Me Away" Collection Swatches

Hey everyone!
One of the things I've missed most about actual blogging is being able to show swatches and write about each polish. So I'm going to write up a few posts on past swatches I've done.

First up is Bonita You Blue Me Away Collection. I've been working as kind of a swatcher/blogger for Bonita Cosmetics for about a year now and it's been awesome to see their polishes improve. 

If you're unfamiliar with Bonita Cosmetics, they are generally low cost polishes that are sold at MOST Rite Aid stores. I really enjoy their polishes, so let's get onto the swatches.


First up is Sexy = Me.
This is a lovely red polish. Reds tend to be sort of boring to me, but this was nice because it's a little bit orange leaning. Super easy formula, just two coats for this swatch.


Next is Booty Shaker.
This is a fun bright pink jelly polish. Like most jelly polishes, this polish was on the thinner side so I did end up using three thin coats for this one. It also dries semi matte. Fun for summer though!


Next up is Hostess with the Mostess. 
This is a gorgeous light peachy coral polish. This one was a bit thin though, so I did end up using four thin coats. But it would be good as a sheer base for a design.


bonus: here's a design I did using Hostess with the Mostess as a base.


This is You are my Unicorn. A pearl polish. Shimmers aren't usually my favorite kind of polish so I wasn't crazy about this one but it's nice nonetheless. Three thin coats are shown here.


Next up is Shark Bait. 
This is a gorgeous teal leaning green polish. I absolutely loved this one. Super easy to work with, just two thin coats here.


and lastly here's the namesake of the collection, You Blue Me Away. 
This is a beautiful pastel blue polish. This is definitely a new favorite of mine- It's absolutely gorgeous on the nails. Just two thin coats for this swatch.


Overall, as you can tell, I really enjoyed this collection. and at just $1.49 each, these polishes are definitely worth it!
I'm not 100% if this collection is still available in stores but at least a few of the polishes are available on their website.

Hope you enjoyed this!

Celine

*These polishes were provided to me by Bonita. However, all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment