Thursday, June 18, 2015

Geode inspired nails

Still catching up on a few recent posts.

This is a design that I really took pride in once I finished. I was so happy with how they came out. So I'll try not to waste any time showing you the design.




So this set was inspired by the lovely Tararahardja on Instagram whose original design looked like this: (full credit to her!)




Her design was so gorgeous and original I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to recreate it. But I decided to try anyway. 


I just love this thumb shot!
So to paint this design it was a bit of a process. I kind of just did it layer by layer.

Here's the polishes I used in this design:

Bonita Royal Wishes - darkest blue in the middle
Bonita Made to Envy - the teal shimmer on the outside
Bonita Golden Florence - the gold around the nail
China Glaze Queen B - purple
and then I used purple and teal flakes from It’s So Easy Nails.

I hope you liked these as much as I did!

Celine


1 comment: