Saturday, June 27, 2015

Bonita "Sweet Ever After" Collection Swatches

Like I mentioned in my last post of swatches, I've been working with Bonita Cosmetics for a little over a year now. If you've been following me on Instagram/Tumblr, you probably know that I post sets of Bonita swatches decently often. 

This is another collection from them, the "Sweet Every After" Collection.

I'll start with Sweet Cheeks, a lovely coral polish.


I wouldn't say this polish is too special but it's definitely a nice coral if you don't have one. This had a very nice formula, just two easy coats here.

Next up is Sweet Ever After, a light pink polish.


The formula on this one was actually pretty disappointing. I don't know if this was a bad bottle but it was pretty watery and thin. The color ended up being really nice though. This is four thin coats.

Next is Once Upon A Time, an orangey-peachy-pinky-nude polish.


As you can tell by my description, the color of this polish really confuses me. At first I thought it was nude. But then it seemed pinkish. But in the photos it's really more of a pastel orange. Either way I thought this was a really nice polish and the formula wasn't bad. This is three thin coats.

This pastel turquoise polish is called Fairytale Dreams.


This is a gorgeous pastel turquoise polish. It's honestly the perfect color. It reminds me a bit of China Glaze's At Vase Value. Super easy application, two coats here.

Next is Glass Slippers,


I really liked this color. At first I really thought it was a light purple polish but it's definitely more pastel blue with just a hint of purple. This polish is really nice on the nail. Two easy coats here.

and lastly is Splendid Love, a simple and pretty lilac polish.


The first coat was a bit streaky but it evened out nicely and only two coats were needed.


Overall I really did love this collection. I think these polishes are great.
Bonita nail polishes are available for purchase at MOST Rite Aid stores for only $2.99.
They're also available on their website.
Thanks for reading!


*These polishes were provided to me by Bonita. However, all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment