Thursday, September 19, 2013

Skulls!

I'm not sure if I've made this clear enough, but I love love LOVE skulls. Especially Alexander McQueen scarf looking skulls. 




I actually did this design back in January, about 8 months ago. 

They're embarrassingly bad.


From the terrible painting to the giant watermark to the terrible cuticles, I can definitely day I've improved quite a bit since then.

Sadly I've broken about every one of my nails, that's why they're little nubs :(


I'm also very sad because just about every picture I took of these nails was terrible.
Note to self: no more taking pictures 5 minutes before I leave for school at 6:30 in the morning.


I honestly couldn't stop looking at my nails when I had these on, I think I might be obsessed with skulls.  Okay I hope you liked these.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment