Sunday, September 22, 2013

F is for Family Guy!

Hello wonderful people!
I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I have a good excuse though. Senior year is kicking my butt already. The only thing I seem to have time for these days is homework. I'm trying my very best because I really do love nail art and blogging.

That off my chest, I'm super excited about today's post because I love these nails. 

F is for Family Guy!

I don't know about you guys but I love LOVE LOVE Family Guy. It's unhealthy. There's probably only a small handful of episodes I haven't seen.


Unfortunately I don't have a whole ton of pictures of these like I usually do with detailed art. Again, blame school. I have to take pictures of my nails in about 3 minutes before I leave for school. 


My thumb. Stewie and Brian are my favorite characters. 


Well I hoped you enjoyed these, even if you aren't much a fan of Family Guy!

Until next time, 


3 comments: