Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Back to my blog!

Hey everyone! (If anyone reads this at all)

I apologize for my basically 9 month absence from this blog. Because of school I was only able to handle running tumblr and instagram. I really really meant to write up a post explaining my absence but I ended up just making my blog private for a good portion of the time. 
BUT, it's summer and I'm finally back. I'm hoping I can get back into writing up posts like I did before. 

I think my nail art and blogging in general has improved greatly so I'm excited to get this restarted!
Also I've gotten a new camera- a Nikon d3300 so my pictures should be a lot nicer!

I'm going to try to write up a few posts on past designs/ swatches so watch out for those.

Thanks to everyone for understanding!

Celine

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome back! Seeing your work on IG is great, but I miss your write ups!

    ReplyDelete