Sunday, June 29, 2014

Shimmer Polish - Swatches Part IV

Hello! 
So a while back I promised more Shimmer Polish swatches and now I finally have them for you!
Without further ado, 6 gorgeous polishes from Shimmer.

I'll waste no time, so here's Wendy.


This is a gorgeous Purple, Copper and Turquoise glitter polish. Beautiful holographic glitter as well.
Shown above is just two easy coats by itself (with topcoat). I actually loved this polish wayyyy more than I thought I was going to. The colors work so well together. 


So pretty!


Next up is Lorene, which is described as a Raspberry glitter polish.


This polish also has gorgeous holographic glitter. Shown above is two thin coats plus top coat. I love the jelly look of this polish.



And third up is Jenny, a blue mix glitter polish. Beautiful holographic glitter in this one too!


This polish reminds me of Peacocks. Can you see it? Shown is two coats (plus top coat). I absolutely love how the gradient came out on my ring finger!



Next up I have Trisha, a blood orange glitter polish. Also holographic!


Shown above is just two coats (plus top coat).
I'm not a huge fan of Orange but I actually really liked this polish.


I really like the mix of glitters.


Next up is Josephine! This is a pink and blue glitter polish.


I love how delicate and pretty this polish looks. Shown is just two coats on its own.



and last but not least is Julie! This is pretty much just a fun mix of glitters. 


So fun, right!? and I'm loving the glitter gradient again.
Shown is two thin coats (plus top coat) on its own.



Well that's it folks! I hope you enjoyed these polishes as much as I did swatching them!
I have tried many polishes from Shimmer now and I can with great faith say that the formulas on each have been great with no issues whatsoever! I've never had to fish for glitter because each bottle is perfectly packed with glitter.

They are available from Cindy's shop {here} or you can check out her Facebook page {here}

You can view my other Shimmer Polish swatches {Part I} {Part II} and {Part III}

Until next time,


*This post contains my honest opinions and are not in any way influenced by anyone.

1 comment: