Sunday, May 25, 2014

Swatch Comparison Sunday - Purple

Happy Sunday! 
If you are an avid follower of my blog, you know what this means.

Swatch Comparison Sunday!

Today I have two purple polishes for you.

As you can see, this is OPI A Grape Fit! and Sinful Colors Tempest.

Originally when I started this series, my goal was to show cheaper polishes that compared to the more expensive ones. Lately it's becoming harder and harder to do this but I'm really trying my best. I'm also trying very hard to show polishes that are still available and not limited edition. 

ANYWAY, here's the two polishes on my nails.


On my index and ring I have A Grape Fit and Tempest is on my middle and pinky.
As you can tell, these polishes aren't too similar. In the bottle they look a bit close in color but on the nail they are two different colors. 

Both polishes had good formulas, two coats of each seen here. No top coat. 
A Grape Fit is pretty much your average purple. Nothing too special. And I'm kind of disappointed that I bought it. 
I really like Tempest though. and at this point, y'all should know I LOVE Sinful Colors. Really a gorgeous purple.

So yup, no dupes here! If I had to choose between the two I'd say go for the Sinful Colors. It's more of a unique purple. Perfect for summer!

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment