Sunday, April 27, 2014

Swatch Comparison Sunday - Sinful Colors Spring 2013 & 2014

Happy happy Sunday!

The two polishes I've compared for you today are very very close in color. 

Orange Cream is from Sinful Colors Spring collection last year and Cream Soda is from this years Spring collection.

Most of the colors from this years collection are pretty much dupes from last year. This could be good or bad, depending on who you are. I, being that I already own most of the polishes from last year, am very disappointed. However, if you missed these polishes last year, this is great because now you have a second chance to pick them up. 

Anyway let's see what the polishes look like on my nails.


So Orange Cream is on my index and ring and Cream Soda is on my middle and pinky. 

There is only a slight slight difference in these polishes. Both are shimmery. But Cream Soda is just a slight bit more pink. Which is expected though, given the name of Orange Cream
I used three coats of each polish. Good formulas, just thin. 

That said, if you own Orange Cream, don't bother buying Cream Soda. Unless you want a backup, like I did. 

Hopefully this was helpful!
Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment