Sunday, April 6, 2014

Swatch Comparison Sunday - Green

Happy Sunday! 
You know what this means! (Or maybe not. I'm still trying to make it a thing.)
Anyway Sunday means Swatch Comparison Sunday!

This week I decided to compare four more green polishes.


From left to right:

China Glaze Highlight of My Summer
China Glaze Grass is Lime Greener (pictured)
Sinful Colors Innocent
Essie Navigate Her

I chose these colors mainly because I wanted to compare the two China Glaze polishes since they're both neon ish greens. (Although it turns out, nothing alike)

Here's each polish on my nails:


Starting with HOMY (Highlight of My Summer), I used two coats for this swatch. This is a neon mint polish. A lot of people have hated on this polish for the formula but I find it to be do-able. Especially since the color is so gorgeous, I have no problem putting up with a less than perfect formula.

For GILG (Grass is Lime Greener) I used 3 coats. This is such a gorgeous lime green from China Glaze. Again with this polish, the formula isn't the best. It's kind of streaky but it's do-able. 

Next is Innocent. This is a polish that I bought and have never worn. I regret that because now that I've tried, I actually really like it. Anyway, I used just two coats for this swatch. The formula on this polish is really nice.

Last is Navigate Her. This is a dusty green from Essie. For this swatch I used two coats. The formula on this was pretty good, can't complain!

I have to say the two China Glaze polishes are my favorite because I'm loving neons right now. 
I hope this was helpful!


 Oh and I've been revamping some stuff on my blog. Hopefully you might have noticed some new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment