Thursday, February 13, 2014

(More!) Florals

Happy Almost Friday everyone! 
I apologize for the scarcity of my posts. I've been without my computer for the past week or so.

I was finally able to edit photos though so here's a floral design I did a few weeks ago. 


Let me start off by saying that these were inspired by the lovely Meghan at Will Paint Nails For Food (check her out she's awesome!) with this design.

I tried to change it up by using a different base color so I chose Zoya Evvie.


For some reason, all of the photos I took of these nails turned out great so I apologize in advance for the picture spam. 

I also did photograph Evvie by itself so you can see just how gorgeous this polish is.


Is that not the most beautiful dusty dark green you've ever seen?


I believe this was two coats as well. Without top coat!

Back to the art, I used acrylic paint for the flowers. and topped with Seche Vite. No matte top coat this time!



Okay that was the last photo. I promise.

Until next time, 


No comments:

Post a Comment