Thursday, July 2, 2015

Fourth of July "Patriotic Drip" Nail Art + Tutorial

Hey everyone!
Being that it's just a few days before the fourth of July, I've been sharing Fourth of July inspired nail art on my Instagram page.

Today I'm sharing with you my first design along with a tutorial, which I call my "patriotic drip" mani. 

The idea for this mani kind of just came from my head and I went with it. I definitely like that I went with the more pastel version of the US flag.


I made a short tutorial for this design because I thought it was actually a simple mani to do.




The link for the video is here as well.


Let me know what you think about these! And definitely let me know if you try this. I love seeing recreations!

I'll share my next design and tutorial later today hopefully. 

Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment