Thursday, October 3, 2013

G is for Geometric!

I'm slowly but surely making my way through the Alphabet Nail Art Challenge.

Today I have G is for Geometric! 


This is a design I've been wanting to try for a while now. I want to say Chelsea Queen was the original creator of this look but I'm not 100% sure about that. 


Since Fall is here, or slightly approaching (I live in San Diego where its still over 80 every day) I decided to use Fall feeling colors. I think the design looks really bright in the pictures but they weren't actually that bright. I'm kind of bummed that the dark purple polish I used came up almost black.

The colors I used:

Zoya Jaqueline (Nude)
Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (Blue)
Sinful Colors Beau Khaki (Green)
Sinful Colors Mesmerize (Purple)
Acrylic Paint (Orange)



Okay I hope you guys liked these! 

You better because I spent two hours painting each individual triangle.

Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. Wow this is just stunning! You have had a lot of patience with it, but damn it was worth it I guess... those are sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah your last sentence is a KILLER ! ;) I know how long it is to paint this little triangles, but that's SO pretty, and yours are just perfect... That's stunning!

    ReplyDelete