Sunday, October 20, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Nail Art

Yes it is October! Not only does that mean Halloween, but it also means Breast Cancer Awareness month! I meant to do these earlier in the month but I had other things going on, so here there are now!

This design was inspired by this picture I found on google.

I've been trying to work on my "lettering" work on my nails because that's the thing I'm not too good at.


I used my trusty Wet N Wild A Blank Canvas for the base and acrylic paints for the rest of the design. 


Doing mural type designs across my nails isn't the best idea because I can never get the words to line up for pictures. Whoops.


I really like these. and they're for a good cause so it's a win win!

P.S. I need help! I was asked to remove the captcha from the comments on my blog but I sincerely have no clue how to do this. I'm the least tech savvy person on the planet. If you know how to, could you please email me or even just leave a comment below?

Thanks for reading! You guys rock.


1 comment: