Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wizard of Oz Nail Art

Hello everyone! 
I'm so happy I finally have a chance to write up a blog post. 

One thing you should know about me, I love love LOVE the Wizard of Oz. It's been one of my favorite movies since I was young. (I suppose I'm still young now, but even younger!)

I'm pretty pleased with how these turned out. I know Dorothy doesn't look at all like Judy Garland, I'm still working on faces. I guess she's a representative Dorothy. I really love how the Tin Man turned out though.


Colors: 
Pointer - Pure Ice Siren, Middle - OPI Nantucket Mist, Ring - Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, Pinky- Essie Mojito Madness. 
Just the base colors were done with polish, everything else was done with acrylic paint and topped with matte top coat. 


My thumb shows the yellow brick road leading to the Emerald City. I did a sponge gradient for the sky using Zoya Blu and Sinful Colors Sail La Vie. The glitter is loose glitter I dabbed on. The rest was done using acrylic paint and topped with matte top coat. 


Hope you liked these! 

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment