Friday, September 13, 2013

E is for Elegant!

Today I have the second design for the letter E which was on the list of prompts. 

E is for Elegant!


Let me just give the small disclaimer that I realize these aren't the most elegant choice. But I really love florals and I think they're pretty elegant.
Plus I actually did another elegant design that I was very unhappy with, to the point where I don't plan on uploading them so I just stuck with this. 


Anyway this design was inspired by Candice with this beautiful manicure! Literally in love with her version. I tried really hard to make mine look similar but evidently that didn't happen. Regardless I do like these. 

I think this was my first time doing cut out nails so that's a plus too. OH! and this was done in all nail polish! no acrylic paint. Seriously that's a first folks.


The outline was done in Sinful Colors My Buoyfriend - A really pretty color but I was hoping it would be more purple. 
The roses were done with OPI Nantucket Mist and Grand Canyon Sunset (the polish I'm holding) and Sinful Colors Easy Going.

Okay I think I've written enough for this. I'm amazed that I wrote this much. and in like twenty minutes. 

Thanks for reading! 


1 comment:

  1. No wonder why you like those, they look darn good! Hey and elegant, too ;)

    ReplyDelete