Wednesday, August 28, 2013

D is for Dogs!

Next up on the Alphabet Nail Art Challenge is D.

If you haven't read the title,

D is for Dogs!



I really couldn't decide what to do for this prompt. 
 I went for these, which feature a Boston Terrier similar to that of Marc Jacobs ( I believe).


I used one of my favorite glitter polishes on my ring finger, Pure Ice Reddy-Or-Not. It's so pretty. And I'm not a huge fan of glitters.
The pictures make them look slightly matte but they were coated with Seche Vite.



Overall I'm not 100% happy with these but I guess I don't hate them either. 

Maybe my followers will like them better than I.

Thank you for reading.


2 comments:

  1. The dog is too cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Celine! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Here's my post for more info: http://www.magnifique-nails.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html Hope you decide to accept!

    ReplyDelete