Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

To be 100% honest, there is no holiday I hate doing nails for more than the fourth of July. I'm not really sure why, I think I just hate the colors.  

Anyhow, for Memorial Day, Mely did these amazing nails and posted on Instagram. I fell in love and knew I wanted to try this.


Here's what I came up with:



The ring finger refers to the famous iwo Jima picture.

I'm wearing these nails out tomorrow so I also did my thumb:


My thumb shows the Statue of Liberty with fireworks in the background. 


Despite my hatred for 4th of July nails I actually really like these. 
If these don't scream America, I don't know what will!
Even if you don't live in the United States, I hope you have a fabulous day!
Thanks for reading! 
Celine



No comments:

Post a Comment