Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tahitian Beach Nail Art

Not too long ago, one of the lovely ladies I follow on instagram posted a picture of her Tahitian beach inspired nails along with the inspiration picture. 
Amazing right!? I was instantly inspired and wanted to try this design as well.

Here's my rendition: 

Clearly mine aren't as good as hers but I am still very happy with how they turned out.


Side note: I kind of hate mural manicures because my fingers don't like to cooperate and have everything line up. 


Hope you liked this design! It's like having paradise at your fingertips.
Thanks for reading!
Celine

1 comment:

  1. Incredible! Murals must be a bit frustrating for those (like me! lol) who are a bit perfectionists. But I think it looks lovely!

    - Toria
    http://toriamasons-treasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete